For Patients & Visitors
Visitation will BE ALLOWED ONLY in the following circumstances:
- Family members or legal representatives of patients in end-of-life situations
- Support persons of patients with disabilities who require assistance
- Surgical patients' visitors must leave after the check-in process
and return when patients are ready for pick up
- Be 18 years or older
- Must wear a surgical mask at all times, undergo symptom screening and temperature check
- MUST HAVE NO COVID SYMPTOMS
- Visitors to Rutland Nursing Home Must provide proof of negative COVID test
- Please note the OBH visitation policy will be adjusted as needed to ensure
the safety of our staff, patients and community.
We recognize that while patients and residents come to Kingsbrook for physical
healing, these same individuals also have spiritual needs. The mission
of the Chaplaincy Department at Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center is to
assist patients and residents of all faiths to maintain these spiritual needs.
Illness or extended hospital stays are stressful for all. Sometimes all
that is needed is a friendly visit. Sometimes assistance is required with
personal concerns, or perhaps more extensive counseling is desired. Kingsbrook
provides a full range of spiritual support for all patients of various
The myKingsbrook Portal offers our patients easy and private access to
their medical information online.
If you are already enrolled for Patient Portal Access, click on the appropriate
link below to access your medical information:
Kingsbrook Outpatient Clinic Portal Account Only, please
For more information or to talk with someone in our Patient Relations Department,
please call 718-604-5333.